Refurbished Drive Titan Power Chair 18” seat - with working batteries
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
This Titan Power Chair is equipped with many features including adjustable width arm rests, working batteries and many more! Ready for purchase today!
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
- The Titan Power Wheelchair from Drive combines high performance and style in a front-wheel drive chair that can be used both indoors and out. The 10" drive wheels allow for excellent maneuverability and obstacle handling. The Captain Seat is height adjustable with a fold-down back rest and features deep contours, hip guides and leg troughs for better comfort and positioning. An adjustable length mounting system allow for ideal ergonomics when using the programmable controller.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Range: 15 miles
- UniFrame construction
- Interchangeable color panels in red or blue
- Positioning belt included
- Adjustable backrest, controller mount, armrests, footplate, and headrest
- Turning Radius: 25.00"
- Top Speed: 4.00 mph
- Battery Charge Distance: 15.00 miles
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 151 lbs.
- 18" Seat Width
The Drive Titan can be disassembled quickly, without tools, into several smaller components. The base of the chair is the heaviest component at only 68 lbs. All sections are then small enough for simple loading into a car, truck or van for easy transporting. You also do not need to disconnect any type of electrical wiring components, such as circuit breakers when separating the front and rear frame.
- Our equipment is cleaned and sanitized following strict policies which exceed standards prescribed by the CDC and CMS to include sterilization with laboratory grade disinfectant and a 360 degree fahrenheit commercial steam system.
Mechanical Defects: None - in excellent working condition but used.
Cosmetic Blemishes Larger than a Half-Dollar: None - this chair is in excellent condition. No tears on armrests or fabric. Slight scuffing to plastic base, very minimal.
Please Note: These are not stock photos, but of the actual item we have to offer you. This sometimes causes mild discoloration due to the lighting. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the photos.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.