Drive Phoenix HD 3-Wheel Heavy-Duty Mobility Scooter
The Phoenix 3-Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter by Drive Medical provides users with indoor and outdoor independent mobility. The Phoenix 3-Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter's design allows it to nimbly negotiate indoor obstacles, making navigating tight spaces easy.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
The Phoenix HD 3-wheel travel scooter provides you with a mobility vehicle that has an additional weight capacity but can still be used to navigate the small areas inside your home. Traveling with your scooter is easy as the Phoenix quickly disassembles into four transportable pieces, with the heaviest section weighing only 32 pounds. The back of your height-adjustable seat will also fold flat and allow you more space for storage. With additional features such as a 15-mile maximum battery range, a large front basket, and interchangeable color shrouds, the Phoenix HD 3-wheel scooter gives you the options that you are looking for in your choice of a personal mobility device.T he Phoenix HD 3-wheel scooter has the functionality of a standard size travel scooter with the ability to transport up to 350 lbs. Until now, heavy-duty scooters have often been bulky in size and difficult to use around indoor furniture and small spaces. The three-wheel design of the Phoenix HD is configured to make these tasks easier while providing the larger load capacity.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
- Overall Dimensions: 22.5 W x 39 L Inch
- Seat Dimensions: 17.5 W x 17 D Inch
- Floor-to-Seat Height: Adjustable 20 to 22 Inch
- Overall Weight: 115 lbs.
- Base Weight: 63 lbs.
- Seat Weight: 16 lbs.
- Battery Weight (pair): 21 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece Weight: 32 lbs. (front section)
- Color: Red or Blue
- Top Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Turning Radius: 43 Inch
- Climbing Angle: 6°
- Ground Clearance: 3.75 Inch
- Controller: 45A
- Motor: 24V x 350W x 3600 rpm
- Batteries (pair): 12V x 10AH
- Charger: 1.5A Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Wheels: 8 x 2 Inch
- Flat Free Tires
- HCPCS Code: K0801
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Warranty on Frame: Lifetime
- Warranty on Electronic Controller: 24 months
- Warranty on Drive Train Components: 24 months
- Warranty on Batteries: 12 months