Drive Alternating Pressure #14029XP Motor - Tested 72 Hrs
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
This motor has been tested for over 72 hours and is fully functioning. This listing is only for the motor (mattress not included).
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
- Offers both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize support and comfort.
- Whisper quiet pump ensures optimal airflow without disturbing the user.
- Specially designed air supply manifolds enable easy operation and support.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Quick fill adapter standard.
- CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation.
- Mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode.
- "Whisper Quiet" pump produces 8-LPM (Liters per Minute) in air flow.
- Cell-on-Cell design prevents "Bottoming Out" in the event of power failure.
- LED and Audible alarm activates when mattress pressure falls below 10 mmHg.
- Specially designed air supply manifolds quietly operate alternating pressure and air loss systems, while maintaining firm "Defined Perimeter".
Our equipment is cleaned and sanitized following strict policies which exceed standards prescribed by the CDC and CMS to include sterilization with laboratory grade disinfectant and a 360 degree fahrenheit commercial steam system.
Mechanical Defects: None - in excellent working condition but used, has been tested.
Cosmetic Blemishes Larger than a Half-Dollar: none - this motor has light wear to plastic, in used but great condition.
Please Note: These are not stock photos, but of the actual motor we have to offer you. This sometimes causes mild discoloration due to the lighting. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the photos.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.