As Is Respironics RemStar M Series CPAP Machine
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
This CPAP machine is used but has been sanitized, cleaned, and tested according to Medicare standards. It comes with charging cord, carrying case, and extra hose attachment.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
Please note: Pictures are stock photos and not the actual item we have in inventory. Please call with questions at 866.201.3829
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
- CPAP = 7.5" x 5.0" x 3.125" (19cm x 12.7cm x 7.9cm)
- CPAP = 2.2 lbs
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER = 8.25" x 8.75" x 4.0" (170mm x 95mm x 280mm)
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER = 4.2 lbs
- External Power Supply = 3.5" x 2.75" x 1.5"
- External Power Supply = .6 lbs (272 g)
- Universal Power Supply = Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Pressure Range = 4cm to 20cm H20 (±1 cm H20)
- Ramp Time = 0 to 45 minutes (5-min increments)
- Ramp Start Pressure = 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Altitude Compenstation = Manual (Low, Medium or High)
Data Storage & Tracking
- On Screen = Total Therapy Hours, Total Blower Hours, Usage Sessions Over 4 Hours
The M-Series REMstar CPAP is a great basic CPAP for use at home and on the road. It includes RAMP, Manual Altitude Adjustment and a wide pressure range of 4-20CM.
M Series for Home, M Series for Travel
The REMstar M Series sleep systems are ultra small, easy-to-use, and especially consumer-friendly. Their black brushed finishes resist scratching and look good wherever you place them; their gently lighted on-board controls are easy on the eyes and easy to find whether the lights are on or off. Each M Series CPAP is small (just 7.5 x 5 x 3.2 inches) so don't lose it under your latest paperback; and made from feather-weight durable construction materials. The REMstar Plus M Series system weighs in at just 2.2 lbs!
Ramp Up To Comfort
Many users find that starting CPAP therapy at their full prescribed pressure each night makes it difficult to fall asleep; that's why all REMstar M Series CPAPs include Ramp startup capabilities. With Ramp activated you can set your CPAP pressure below prescribed levels when low as you lay down for sleep. The REMstar M Series CPAP will then gradually increase air flow until your prescription level is reached.And if you wake up in the middle of the night and have a hard time falling back to sleep, you can activate ramp again by simply pressing the machine's handy Ramp button.
- Small, sleek and lightweight design is easy to store and good looking (Just 2.2lbs)
- Ultra-quiet operation (Maximum sound level at 10cm H2O = 31 dBA)
- Wide pressure range (4 to 20 cm H20)
- Adjustable Ramp Time (0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments)
- Covered LCD display for advanced settings and reporting of therapy statistics and patient reminders
- Durable, long lasting construction
FDA Requires a prescription for purchase: Simply snap a picture of your prescription with your phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or have your physician fax the prescription to us directly at (816) 297-0045.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.