As Is Invacare Platinum XL Oxygen Concentrator
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
Oxygen Concentrator sold as-is, but has been sanitized, cleaned and tested according to medicare standards. Product is used but works! 69,124 hours - tests at 93.3%
Please note: Pictures are stock photos and not the actual item we have in inventory. Please call with questions at 866.201.3829
The Invacare Platinum 10L Oxygen Concentrator provides an attractive, 24-hour home oxygen solution for high flow oxygen users who are tired of inconvenient liquid or tank solutions. The Platinum 10L is built for reliability, performance and value with quiet operation, up to 10 LPM oxygen output, a host of convenience features, and a superior SenseO2 Oxygen Purity Sensor.
This concentrator has been tested with certified forensics detector oxygen analyzer at 93.3%. We also have oxygen supplies for your convenience.
- COLOR(S)Beige with Black Highlights
- SIZE (APPROX)26.5 x 18.5 x 14.5 Inches
- WEIGHT (APPROX)54 Lbs
OXYGEN PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS
- CONTINUOUS SETTINGS2 to 10 LPM
- OXYGEN CONCENTRATION87% to 95.6% (at 2 to 10LPM)
- SOUND LEVELS50 dBa (Typical)
- OPERATING ALTITUDEUp to 4,000 Feet
- TUBING & CANNULA LENGTH50 Feet (Maximum)
- FILTERSExternal: 2 Air Inlet Cabinet Filters (Clean at least once a week and replace as needed); Internal: Outlet HEPA Filter, Compressor Inlet Filter (Check every 6 months and replace as needed)
- ALARMSHigh System Pressure, Low System Pressure, Power Failure, Low Oxygen Level, System Failure, Potential Obstruction Alert, High System Temperature
- AC (WALL) POWER120VAC (±10%) / 60Hz
- AC POWER SUPPLYNo, Slimline Power Cord Only
- AC POWER CORD LENGTH7.5 Feet (Approx)
- POWER CONSUMPTION585 Watts Average
- DC (MOBILE) POWERNot Applicable
- BATTERY POWERNot Applicable
FDA Requires a prescription for purchase: Simply snap a picture of your prescription with your phone and email it to [email protected] or have your physician fax the prescription to us directly at (816) 297-0045.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.