As Is Caire Companion 5 Home Oxygen Concentrator System
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
Oxygen Concentrator sold as-is with 4,364 hours. We adhere to FDA requirements of a prescription for purchase. This concentrator has been tested with certified forensics detector oxygen analyzer at 91.8%.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
Please note: Pictures are stock photos and not the actual item we have in inventory. Please call with questions at 866.201.3829
Our equipment is cleaned and sanitized following strict policies which exceed standards prescribed by the CDC and CMS to include sterilization with laboratory grade disinfectant and a 360 degree fahrenheit commercial steam system.
FDA Requires a prescription for purchase: Simply snap a picture of your prescription with your phone and email it to [email protected] or have your physician fax the prescription to us directly at (816) 297-0045.
CAIRE’s 5 LPM compact stationary oxygen concentrator is one of the most technologically advanced concentrator available on the market. The quiet operation, simple user interface, and reduced power draw are perfect for patients and care facilities, while the durability, reliability, and ease of maintenance is the perfect combination for equipment providers.
Patients love the CAIRE Companion 5 because:
- Less than 300 W power consumption at 3.0 LPM and lower continuous flow rates, reducing electrical costs.
- Low noise output.
- Robust metal cannula barb for durability.
- Humidifier bottle easily accessible on the front of the unit.
- Easy-to-read flow meter and alarm lights.
- Available with oxygen monitor alarm for purity below 85%
Homecare providers and care facilities love the CAIRE Companion 5 because:
- Built for durability and longevity.
- CAIRE’s autoFLOW™ technology optimizes overall performance
- Adjusts valve cycle timing based on flow rates
- Reduces compressor load by 25% at 2 LPM
- Decreases wear on all major components
- Consistent purity delivered at all flow rates
- High capacity compressor and sieve beds.
- Limited connections and modular design for easy service.
- Intake filter accessible through filter door and lengthy 2-year maintenance intervals.
- Large and easy-to-read hour meter displays diagnostic alarm codes.
- 3-year warranty.
- Flow Rates 0.5 – 5.0 LPM
- Weight 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
- Dimensions 21.5 in H x 12.5 in W x 13.5 in D 54.6 cm H x 31.8 cm W x 34.2 cm D
- Power Draw 285 watts at 2.0 LPM, 350 watts maximum
- Sound Levels 50 dB(A) (Typical)
- Oxygen Purity 90% (+5.5/-3%)
- Operating Environment 41º F to 104º F (5°C to 40°C), up to 10-95% relative humidity
- Storage Environment -40º F to 158º F (-40°C to 70°C), up to 95% relative humidity
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.