As-Is AIROS 6 Sequential Compression Device
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
Medium Wide Leg, Model 6-WML01 The device provides effective intermittent pneumatic compression (IPC) therapy for both the upper and lower extremities. Tested, sanitized, cleaned according to Medicare standards. Includes 2 sleeves
The AIROS 6 provides gradient sequential compression that increases blood flow and encourages extracellular fluid clearance. The device provides cycles of compressed air at certain adjustable pressures and then inflates and deflates garments to move fluid.
Please note: these photos are stock photos, identical to the unit we have available.
The AIROS 6 has many features and physiological benefits:
- Reimbursed by private insurances and Medicare (Code: E0651)
- Large, clear LCD screen for ease of use
- Ideal for patients who have been prescribed a low-end compression device
- Reduce Pain
- Reduce Swelling
- Increase Blood Flow
- Move Lymphatic Fluid
Primary Treatment Modes
- Gradient Mode: Delivers gradient sequential compression. User can set the starting pressure (distal chamber near the foot).
Lymphedema Preparation Treatment (LPT) Modes
- Clearing Mode: Mimics Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD). Used before primary Gradient Mode treatment.
- Focal Mode: Tenderizes fibrotic tissue. Three (3) chambers are active at one time. Used before primary Gradient Mode treatment.
- Dimensions: 10.2” W x 10.5” D x 4.3” H
- Weight: 6.4 lbs.
- Therapy Times: 15, 30, 45 or 60 Minutes
- Deflation Time: 12 Seconds
- Cycle Times (Inflation): 40 or 60 Seconds
- Pressure Ranges: 30-80 mmHg (Gradient Mode)
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.